Quote

"The trick, my Brethren and Sisters, is to enjoy the journey, traveling hand in hand, in sunshine and storm, as companions who love one another." President Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, July 25, 2014

Mean Mom

A little while back I bought some fudge stripes cookies. I should have known better. I chose to eat one in front of a little someone. That was a bad idea. Because this was the result. 

He did his usual hand out, with his palm up, and his little "uh uh uh uh uh" until you give him a bite or drink of whatever he wants. Well I said "nope, sorry. I'm not sharing." 

And that face was the result. Big alligator tears streaming down those cheeks and all. 
And I never gave in. Until the next time I ate a cookie. Then he got his very own. And I never said no again. And I became the favorite mom again. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment