Quote

"The trick, my Brethren and Sisters, is to enjoy the journey, traveling hand in hand, in sunshine and storm, as companions who love one another." President Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, July 25, 2014

Two Months Too Long

Yup two months since I last posted. I will officially say that I give up on trying to stay on top of posting. If it happens it happens. If not I will get to it when I get to it. I"m not going to stress over getting to it and then never do it. And keep on nagging at myself to get it done. But I have been behind in getting it done lately because I got a new phone and I have not gotten around to putting the photos on the computer from my old phone and whatnot. Blake fell asleep early tonight so I am taking full advantage of the quiet time to at least blog about him turning 1 year old! SO here come the posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment