Quote

"The trick, my Brethren and Sisters, is to enjoy the journey, traveling hand in hand, in sunshine and storm, as companions who love one another." President Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, July 25, 2014

One Day

I thought I would let Blake "cry it out" at nap time. I decided I would get in the shower and get ready. I even gave Grandma Moeller a haircut during this time. It was a hour total and this is what he gave back to me. The contents of his crib thrown out and in a pile. At least it was a nice pile and not chucked across the room. Which at his young 11 month old age, I wouldn't be surprised if he did. That kid has some serious muscles and a good arm. And I'm not just saying he has muscles. I am dead serious. I could hold him at his ankles and he could fully support himself on his arms. his strength has always been amazing to me. 
He eventually won and I went in when I peaked in and saw him standing with his arms resting on the side of the crib and him randomly crying out for 10 seconds at a time and eyes slowly shutting. I layer him down on the bed and within 3 minutes he was out like a light. And I laid him in his crib and he took a two hour nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment