Quote

"The trick, my Brethren and Sisters, is to enjoy the journey, traveling hand in hand, in sunshine and storm, as companions who love one another." President Gordon B. Hinckley

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Florida Family.

Micah's brother and his family live in Florida and usually try to come visit once
A year. Typically during the summer. Well we were thrilled when they choose to come this year since they haven't met Blake in person yet. And we just love spending time with them. We didn't stop going when they were here. So much so that me and Blake skipped out on the daily activity the last day the spent here before going onto Alaska for Kirstie's family's reunion. We had activities planned literally every single day. It was fun and tiring but well worth it. 
Bowling with everyone. Sadly dad had to work so he didn't get to have fun till the later afternoon everyday. 
Blakes cousins all adore him. It's so fun to watch. He loves the attention too. 
We spent one day at seven peaks. It was so fun. Micah dared me to go down that blue slide and promised me a $120 swimming suit if I did. Well I proved him wrong that I really would go down and he followed through. I won't ever do it again. 
We had a girls day and went to The Grand America for Hi Tea. It was so fun  to have a real life tea party even if most of us got hot chocolate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment