Quote

"The trick, my Brethren and Sisters, is to enjoy the journey, traveling hand in hand, in sunshine and storm, as companions who love one another." President Gordon B. Hinckley

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Two years down

Eternity to go! 
I had a hot date to the place this man proposed. I requested we go back and I am so glad we did! We definitly don't go often but it's nice to go every once in a while.

Micah, 
I can't believe you have so selflessly put up with me for two years now. I am so greatful to call you mine. How lucky I am to be your wife. You are so selfless and always choosing to better yourself. You truely inspire me to be a better person. Your example of what I need to become is endless. You out up with a lot from me and for that I'm eternally indebted. Your more then I ever hoped for and more. As long as I can become at least 1/8th the person you are I will be happy. I love you mostest with all my heart. I may not always show it but I truely do. I don't know what I would do without you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment