Quote

"The trick, my Brethren and Sisters, is to enjoy the journey, traveling hand in hand, in sunshine and storm, as companions who love one another." President Gordon B. Hinckley

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Going Back In Time...

Starting with this post I'm going to be posting old photos in posts till I get caught up. I know I am always saying I'm going to post but Micah started school back up and now always uses the computer. Making it hard to post. I decided I don't love posting from the app on my phone but maybe I need to suck it up and finally just do it as soon as I take a picture and want to make a post out of it.

I will start with this before Blake even turned one. Told you I was going way back in time.
Sometimes I'm a mean mom and when Blake has fallen asleep with his mouth hanging open I pull out his binki and 
And use all my self control to not stick my finger in that mouth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment