Quote

"The trick, my Brethren and Sisters, is to enjoy the journey, traveling hand in hand, in sunshine and storm, as companions who love one another." President Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, May 5, 2014

Climber

I think this boy is going to be a climber.
I went up and babysat Ry for a day while Becky flew up to Oregon so she could drive back with Brinton since he was finishing up his rotation up there. When Ry was taking a nap Blake was having fun crawling all over. I looked over at him and caught him climbing up on the couch. The only way he was able to make it up the whole thing was because the cushion was off. 

A few days later I was holding Blake on the couch while talking to Micah. Blake started to put his foot on my arms, then shoulders, then pull himself over the couch. Crazy kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment