Quote

"The trick, my Brethren and Sisters, is to enjoy the journey, traveling hand in hand, in sunshine and storm, as companions who love one another." President Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, May 5, 2014

Easter 2014

This year was Blakes' first Easter. We started out with a Easter party with the Moeller side on April 11th. Grandpa and Grandma Moeller put candy as well as money in easter eggs.
Most the kids were on their own. Before we were set loose to find eggs, Grandma Moeller told everyone there are enough eggs for everyone to have 19. We weren't allowed to shake the eggs either. (to find the ones with quarters) and what we found was what we found. NO making sure everyone got the same amount of money or anything this year. 




Blake was pretty happy with his loot. And we got it done pretty fast too! We ended the night with a campfire.
The following Saturday was Grammie Woods's and Abuela's Easter egg hunt. Since Abuela was up for the MoTab choir concert for Easter, she was the on that Initiated that we do one.
 Blake liked the twizzlers mini pull n peels. 
 Since Abuela was up she finally got her new phone. And what better phone to get her then a Green iPhone! She finally joined the smart phone world! She likes that its green! 
 We dyed only about five dozen eggs. 
 We relaxed outside. It was such a nice day! and played lots of badmitton. I don't have pictures of that though since I was playing most of the time. 
 Here we are right before church on Easter Sunday. The plan was to not have me matching the boys. But it ended up that way. And I honestly don't mind. Micah tries to match his tie according to my outfit anyways so naturally it worked out. :) Emily made me a coral shirt but it didn't fit right. So I made do with the yellow cardigan. I found the matching ties for Blake and Micah at Tie One On. Best tie store ever! Micah loves the tie so I'm glad I picked that one and not the other one I was going to. After seeing it in person…it wasn't really him. We then stayed at home for the evening and I'm glad we did! We had Eric and Annamarie and the boys over and Melinda and Steve came with their little boy and Grandpa Moeller cooked a ham. Then for dessert, Leann and her boys came up with Lani and Ma'afu. It was a lot of fun. We introduced baseball to Elijah and Braeden.
It was a good Easter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment