Quote

"The trick, my Brethren and Sisters, is to enjoy the journey, traveling hand in hand, in sunshine and storm, as companions who love one another." President Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, May 5, 2014

Hope Pemberton Prom Queen.

When Hope called and asked me to do her hair for her last and final prom I was a little nervous. Hope isn't one that is picky about things. So I knew the pressure wasn't much. But still. I wanted her to look gorgeous. Well a few days later Emily (Who made her dress) was taking her dress down to her for the final fitting. I believe it was the day before prom. I got a text with a picture of Hope in her dress and then another one with a crown. I wouldn't have thought much of the crown since people wear them for fun. But Emily said Hope made Prom Queen and this thing is heavy so you better be able to really make it stay in! Talk about pressure! So I started to google up-do's since I'm not the best at coming up with them. and found one I figured I could pretty easily. She wanted a vintage look. So really it wasn't too hard. I went down the next morning and did her hair that afternoon. I also threw on a little eye shadow and had her do her mascara. She is naturally pretty so I didn't do much. But here she is! 



Here she is in her dress by her date! Fun times. I'm glad it all turned out. and she does look rather vintage if I do say so myself. 

And I got a text from her the next day informing me that her crown and hair stayed in all night and wasn't uncomfortable! SUCCESS!


No comments:

Post a Comment